Suffering from Raynaud’s Syndrome through the winter can be an uncomfortable and painful experience. Most gloves are unable to generate enough heat to get the blood in your hands circulating properly to provide proper relief. Our Avert Battery Heated Glove Liners are the perfect Raynaud’s Gloves because they have an electric heating element that follows the perimeter of the hand and fingers. This allow you to have an electric blanket around your hands that creates it’s own heat, not reliant on your body heat. The Avert Battery Heated Glove Liners can be worn on their own or if you really want to trap the heat in, they’ll fit great inside your existing favourite pair of gloves to give you the relief you are looking for.
If you were looking for some thing a little thicker then the ALT Battery Heated Gloves also be a good solution for you, depending on what activities you are looking to do. These have a windproof/waterproof liner in them, a layer of Thinsulate and an outer shell to really stop the more harsher conditions.
Whatever the need, we have the glove for you for real relief
Browse our range below and get fast & Free delivery on all orders over $100.
- Built-in controller with 3 settings to control your heat
- Long-lasting, discretely concealed lithium batteries- included with charger
- 2 hours on high, 3.5 hours on medium and 5+ hours on low
- XTC Comfort Technology
- Compatibility with your touchscreen device
- Spare batteries available
Our Gloves for Raynaud's
- Battery Heat Socks, Socks and Insoles, ZarkieThe new Zarkie Wireless Controller USB Battery Heated Socks now come with controller included which makes customising your heat even easier. The heating element is now located underneath the toes which work with your shoes to trap the heat in and keep the rest of your body warm. We all know that once your feet and hands get cold then your body will follow. The socks offer 3 settings and can last for 9+ hours on the low setting. They can also be used without the wireless controller and benefit from being able to remove the controller from the socks whilst washing them. The cotton blend fabric makes them soft and comfortable as well as durable. The new Zarkie Wireless socks are the best way to keep your toes warm this winter! Sizes: S/M 40EU and below L/XL 41 EU and aboveAUD189.00AUD189.00
- Battery Heat Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Venture HeatVenture Heat Avert 2.0 Battery Heated Glove Liners are one of the best sellers simply because of their ability and flexibility to add a heater to any glove, for any activity. The industry-leading carbon fiber heating elements run around the perimeter of the hand and fingers, without the use of wire or copper that will eventually fail after one too many times closing the hand. This is what sets Venture Heat apart. Keep your adventure going this winter and add your own personal heater to any glove with the rechargeable Avert 2.0 Battery Heated Electric Glove Liners.AUD209.00AUD209.00
- Battery Heat Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Venture HeatVenture Heat 7V ALT Battery Heated Gloves are designed for the person who needs a little help staying warm. Perfect for many uses such as the motorcycle, skiing or everyday use, our next-generation heated glove has the same features as the previous Epic 2.0 Gloves, but with a tighter and more lightweight fit for improved grip and mobility. plus the index finger and thumb are touchscreen friendly which allows easy access and complete control for touchscreen devices. The ultra-thin micro-alloy heating panels extend from the back of the hand down to each fingertip, warming the entire hand for hours. To keep hands even warmer, the gloves are both water and windproof. These battery heated gloves feature a nubuck leather palm which is less bulky and provides optimal grip and control. The gloves come with two BX-26 batteries and Australian/NZ 110-240V charger included.AUD249.00AUD249.00