It is not unusual to suffer from cold hands when skiing or snowboarding, but it doesn’t have to be a problem when you wear Venture Heat’s battery heated snow skiing gloves and mittens. Cold hands are one of the first things to bring you off the slopes before your day is done and stops you getting full value out of that pricey lift ticket. With normal gloves, once your body heat starts dropping, typically the only way to get your hands working again or back up to normal temperature is to go inside to find a heater. With heated skiing gloves you simply push a button and you get instant heat without having to leave the slopes. The gloves are high quality without the heating system so you only need to run it when it suits you. Whether you are skiing in Australia this winter or traveling overseas, our gloves will be able to keep you warm and dry on the mountain. Browse our range below and get fast & Free delivery on all orders over $100.
What makes our gloves better?
- Dry hands. The waterproof liner keeps the elements out and traps heat in
- Long-lasting, discretely concealed lithium batteries
- Full waterproofing and premium quality materials
- XTC Comfort Technology
- Compatibility with your touchscreen device
Our Heated Ski Gloves
- Battery Heat Socks, ZarkieZarkie's new USB Battery Heated Socks are the solution for cold feet. In winter your toes are one of the first parts of the body to feel the cold and once they stop retaining heat, the rest of the body follows. Our battery heated socks now give you the luxury of taking your heater wherever you go. The wool blend sock keeps your feet warm enough on it's own, but when you add a quality heating element to quality sock, then you get comfort for all your outdoor winter activities as well comfort around the house and everyday activities. The extremely small 5V Power Bank sits in the top of the sock with the built-in 3 setting controller. This allows you up to 7+ hours heat and the ability to adjust your heat comfort level as your feet temperature changes throughout the day. The Zarkie Battery Heated Socks come with batteries, charger and laundry bag included so you have everything you need to heat your feet. [sf_modal header="Sock Sizing" btn_colour="black" btn_type="bordered" btn_size="standard" btn_text="Sizing Guide"] The sizing chart below is for both women and men's sizing. [table type="standard_minimal"] [trow] [thcol]SIZE[/thcol] [thcol]Size of Feet[/thcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]S/M[/tcol] [tcol]Women's size 6-10[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]L/XL[/tcol] [tcol]Women's size 10+[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]S/M[/tcol] [tcol]Men's size 5-8.5[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]L/XL[/tcol] [tcol]Men's Size 8.5+"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [/table] [/sf_modal]AUD169.00AUD169.00
- Battery Heat Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Venture Heat*THESE GLOVES ARE DISCONTINUED. ONLY XS/S AND XL/XXL AVAILABLE. M/L ARE SOLD OUT The OHM 7V Battery Heated Mittens are designed for the most extreme winter conditions. Our next generation heated mittens feature a soft shell exterior, with a Nappa leather grip palm. Plus, these thermal heated gloves feature both Dintex and 3M Thinsulate, so they trap natural heat but have the breathability to reduce moisture. Our new heated mittens also have a slim design, which gives you a tighter fit, more efficient heat transfer, and is both water and wind resistant. The OHM heated mittens are powered by a lithium-ion battery in each glove that energize ultra-thin micro-alloy heating panels that extend from the back of the hand to your fingertips, warming your entire hand for hours. [sf_modal header="Glove Sizing" btn_colour="black" btn_type="bordered" btn_size="standard" btn_text="Sizing Guide"] Glove sizing is done against the circumference of the hand. This is done by putting a tape measure around your knuckle and around the palm of your hand (do not include your thumb). [table type="standard_minimal"] [trow] [thcol]SIZE[/thcol] [thcol]CIRCUMFERENCE OF HAND[/thcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XS[/tcol] [tcol]6"-6.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]S[/tcol] [tcol]7"-7.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]M[/tcol] [tcol]8"-8.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]L[/tcol] [tcol]9"-9.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XL[/tcol] [tcol]10" - 10.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XXL[/tcol] [tcol]11"+[/tcol] [/trow] [/table] [/sf_modal] [sf_fullscreenvideo type="text-button" btntext="Video: Hand Sizing Guide" imageurl="" imageheight="" imagewidth="" videourl="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJ9QITsZW8" extraclass="pix06-video-link"]AUD239.00AUD239.00
- Battery Heat Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Venture HeatVenture Heat Avert Battery Heated Glove Liners are one of the best sellers simply because of their ability and flexibility to add a heater to any glove, for any activity. The industry-leading carbon fiber heating elements run around the perimeter of the hand and fingers, without the use of wire or copper that will eventually fail after one too many times closing the hand. This is what sets Venture Heat apart. Keep your adventure going this winter and add your own personal heater to any glove with the rechargeable Avert Battery Heated Electric Glove Liners.AUD209.00AUD209.00
- Battery Heat Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Venture HeatVenture Heat 7V ALT Battery Heated Gloves are designed for the person who needs a little help staying warm. Perfect for many uses such as the motorcycle, skiing or everyday use, our next-generation heated glove has the same features as the previous Epic 2.0 Gloves, but with a tighter and more lightweight fit for improved grip and mobility. plus the index finger and thumb are touchscreen friendly which allows easy access and complete control for touchscreen devices. The ultra-thin micro-alloy heating panels extend from the back of the hand down to each fingertip, warming the entire hand for hours. To keep hands even warmer, the gloves are both water and windproof. These battery heated gloves feature a nubuck leather palm which is less bulky and provides optimal grip and control. The gloves come with two BX-26 batteries and Australian/NZ 110-240V charger included.AUD249.00AUD249.00