Venture Heat Heated Glove Liners allow you to get through the winter in comfort and eliminate cold hands. They are used by people who ski, motorcycle, have Raynaud’s issues, cycle, paraglide, play golf on those cold mornings, camp, pain relief, love outdoor activity or just simply want to have warm hands in everyday life. Once your hands get below temperature on a normal glove they can’t typically bring themselves back up to normal warmth because the body relies on its self to do so. A heater in your gloves can fix this.
Venture Heated Glove Liners are designed to go under your existing glove which it relies on to trap the heat in. The heating element is made of micro-alloy fabric woven together to construct heating panels that feel like normal clothing. This system means there are no cables in the heating panels to cause discomfort or to bend and wear over time and provides full hand heating.
They have a built-in controller on the cuff with 3 settings and are made of a spandex material to form fit to the hand.
A quick rundown on the gloves:
Battery Heated Glove Liners – These glove liners are powered by lithium batteries (BX-25) that sit in the cuff which come included with charger. Temperature times can vary from 2-6 hours depending on the setting. The Battery is built flat for comfort and extra batteries can be purchased from here.
Heated Motorcycle Glove Liners – Venture 12V Glove Liners are designed to run off your motorcycle or another 12V motor vehicle. They come with battery harness and Y-splitter cables to get you going and provide you endless heat. These are the latest glove liner to the Venture range. 12V portable battery accessory is also available for the ability to detach from the bike.
Browse our range below and get fast & Free delivery on all orders over $100.
What makes our glove liners better?
- Long-lasting, discretely concealed lithium batteries
- Alloy fabric heating elements for flexibility and even disbursement.
- XTC Comfort Technology
- Quality stitching and materials
- Compatibility with your touchscreen device
Our Heated Glove Liners
- 12V Heat Gloves, Venture HeatEvery rider is unique. Some look for a supplement heat source in addition to their favourite motorcycle gloves, while others simply need a thinner glove with heating capabilities. The Motorcycle Heated Glove Liners allows each rider to enjoy their own motorcycle glove without the sacrifice of heat performance. The heated glove liner's thin material contours to the hand, which allows the heated glove liner to comfortably fit under the rider's outer motorcycle glove. If two glove layers is too much, feel free to wear the heated glove liners on their own and still enjoy top-quality warmth. You can also plug your liners directly into your Venture Jacket Liner to remove any extra wiring. Ventures 12V Rechargeable Battery can be purchased from our 12V accessories page as it "12V Gloves and Duo Vest Rechargeable Battery and Charger Accessories" so you don't have to be wired to the bike. [sf_modal header="Glove Sizing" btn_colour="black" btn_type="bordered" btn_size="standard" btn_text="Sizing Guide"] Glove sizing is done against the circumference of the hand. This is done by putting a tape measure around your knuckle and around the palm of your hand (do not include your thumb). [table type="standard_minimal"] [trow] [thcol]SIZE[/thcol] [thcol]CIRCUMFERENCE OF HAND[/thcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XS[/tcol] [tcol]6"-6.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]S[/tcol] [tcol]7"-7.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]M[/tcol] [tcol]8"-8.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]L[/tcol] [tcol]9"-9.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XL[/tcol] [tcol]10" - 10.5"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XXL[/tcol] [tcol]11"+[/tcol] [/trow] [/table] [/sf_modal] [sf_fullscreenvideo type="text-button" btntext="Video: Hand Sizing Guide" imageurl="" imageheight="" imagewidth="" videourl="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sJ9QITsZW8" extraclass="pix06-video-link"]AUD155.00AUD155.00
- Battery Heat Gloves, Skiing Gloves, Venture HeatVenture Heat Avert 2.0 Battery Heated Glove Liners are one of the best sellers simply because of their ability and flexibility to add a heater to any glove, for any activity. The industry-leading carbon fiber heating elements run around the perimeter of the hand and fingers, without the use of wire or copper that will eventually fail after one too many times closing the hand. This is what sets Venture Heat apart. Keep your adventure going this winter and add your own personal heater to any glove with the rechargeable Avert 2.0 Battery Heated Electric Glove Liners.AUD209.00AUD209.00