Komine PK-920 Protect Full Year Touring Pants SAKANO
*Note- These pants are all black in colour. Not Ivory.
If you’re looking for the one pair of pants for all 4 seasons of riding then Komine’s PK-920 Protect Full Year Touring Pants tick all the boxes. The 3 layered design allows you two removable liners, one that is waterproof and breathable and the other that is insulated for warmth. The shell of the pants also has large mesh zippered vents which allow you to adapt to any of the conditions Australia can throw at you. The CE knee protectors and the urethane hip pad will offer you the impact protection necessary as well as reflective qualities, adjustable straps, stretchable material and B type zipper connection.
These pants are fantastic for touring, adventure riding or your everyday commute. All year around solution.
- Touring motorcycle pants made from nylon・polyester
- *Note- These pants are all black in colour. Not Ivory.
- 3 Layer system for all conditions
- Removable breathable waterproof liner
- Removable insulated liner
- SK-635 KOMINE CE Protector Knee (3 steps adjustable)
- Urethane side/hip pad
- Colour is black (not ivory)
- YKK Zips
- Zippered vents
- Reflective panels
- Shirring panel
- Anti-slip knee patch
- Anti-slip patch
- Adjustable straps
- inseam length adjuster
- Connection B type zipper
Komine’s PK-920 touring motorcycle pants are the only pants you’ll need to get through all seasons. Equipped with two types of liners that can be freely attached and detached, with large vents to give you flexibility on those hot days.
Connectable with jacket equipped with type B connection zipper (only for the same size both at the top and bottom)
· AK-340 is required for connection with jacket equipped with type A connection zipper If the up and down both of the same size only) CLICK HERE FOR ADAPTER
Quality comes first! KOMINE is a traditional Japanese riding wear manufacturer. Our wide lineup allows matching in various situations. You’ll be able to find the item that best suits you from our huge range. Focusing on quality, affordability and safety!
What the icons represent
- All Weather Pants, Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and JeansThe Komine PK-914 Winter Motorcycle Pants offer an ergonomic fit for a comfortable ride and has great protection from the road and the elements. Built with a removable insulated liner for warmth, they are also waterproof and breathable as well as having zipper vents to turn to when it starts getting hot on your ride. Being able to adapt is a feature as well as its CE knee protector, reflective qualities, hip protector, cargo pockets, removable suspender straps and adjusters. These pants are quality 4 seasons option for all riders.
- All Weather Pants, Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and Jeans*Note- These pants are all black in colour. Not Ivory. If you're looking for the one pair of pants for all 4 seasons of riding then Komine's PK-920 Protect Full Year Touring Pants tick all the boxes. The 3 layered design allows you two removable liners, one that is waterproof and breathable and the other that is insulated for warmth. The shell of the pants also has large mesh zippered vents which allow you to adapt to any of the conditions Australia can throw at you. The CE knee protectors and the urethane hip pad will offer you the impact protection necessary as well as reflective qualities, adjustable straps, stretchable material and B type zipper connection. These pants are fantastic for touring, adventure riding or your everyday commute. All year around solution.
- All Weather Pants, Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and JeansIf you're looking for a pair of stylish winter Kevlar jeans then Komine's PK-726 Full Year Waterproof Kevlar Denim Jeans, in black will meet your needs. Coming as standard is a waterproof, breathable liner to keep you dry when the rains kick in. The knees and hips are reinforced with Kevlar and have outer zippers on the knees that house the CE certified adjustable knee protectors. These jeans are built for safety, style, flexibility and comfort with their regular, stretch denim make up. These are the perfect all weather, all year motorbike jeans that you can wear comfortably on and off the bike. Available in women's sizing.
- Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and Jeans, Summer/Spring PantsKomine's PK-710 Riding Mesh Motorcycle Pants are a jean style nylon/polyester pant with the benefit of cooling mesh material for those hot summer rides. Offering CE certified knee protectors as well as urethane padding side/hip protection. Complete with adjusters, reflective capabilities and comfy fit. These are a great casual style bike pant for the hotter months.
- Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and Jeans, Summer/Spring PantsThe Komine PK-716 Full Year Riding Pants AIR are a versatile pant with mesh lining and zippered vents that can be opened to adjust airflow depending on the conditions you ride in. The CE approved knee armour offers solid impact protection as does the urethane side padding. Featuring velcro tabs to connect the pants to the shoe, stretch panels, volume adjusters, reflective tap and great vented airflow, this is one great pant for many conditions. The Komine PK-716 motorcycle pants are a type A zipper connection to the jacket. If you require a type B zipper then the AK-340 zipper adapter will be required.
- Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and Jeans, Summer/Spring PantsKomine'S PK-738 Protect Riding Mesh Pants are a well-made product with 3D mesh integrated into the construction to allow great airflow for those hot sweaty rides. Complete with CE approved knee protectors as well as EVA side protectors for impact protection. The textile and mesh design has a waist slider strap, reflective panels, knee grip patch, zipper pocket, shiring panel as well as adjusting straps. Komine's PK-738 are a great summer pant suitable for touring and town riding.
- All Weather Pants, Komine, Mens Moto, Moto Pants and JeansThe new Komine PK-928 Full Year Adventure Pants are ideal for those adventure bike lovers. Thanks to it's 3 layered removable thermal liner and waterproof liner setup, as well as the great ventilation panels on the outer layers,these pants have a great temperature range to suit any of our Aussie conditions. As well as being really comfortable they also offer great safety with CE level 2 soft knee protectors and EVA hip protectors. The hem has been designed to allow flexibility in movement which means you can fit a larger MX boot underneath, if needed. It also offers some other great features such as volume adjusters on the knee to mould the protector to your leg, large pockets and knee grips. These pants can connect to many of Komine's jackets including JK-574, JK-593, JK-572, JK-597, JK-598, JK-605, JK-609, JK-603AUD369.00
- Komine, SecurityThe Komine LK-122 Reminder Motorcycle Alarm Disc Lock will give you comfort in knowing your bike is secure the next time you leave it. With dual movement sensors and 110-decibel alarm, no one is going to be able to move your bike without someone knowing about it. The hardened, anti-cut 7mm steel pin locks into position on your disc and reminder cable make sure you won't forget about it. Get the LK-122 alarm disc lock so you can leave your bike knowing it's secure.
- Komine, Tarps and DomesWant excellent storage at an affordable price? Then the Komine AK-102 Compact Motorcycle Cover is the fit for you. The lightweight shell gives excellent protection from the wind, water and UV elements. It comes with breathable side vents, holes for your security chains and a center hook to prevent being blown away in strong winds. It also comes with a convenient cover bag. Protect the machine you love with the AK-102 motorcycle cover.AUD32.00 – AUD40.00
- Komine, Tarps and DomesNo need to store your bike outside in the elements with Komine AK-103 Motorcycle Dome. This can be your own personal, portable storage unit for your motorcycle without having the hassle or removing tarps every time you want to ride. The bike sits away from the structure which means you don't have to worry about hot exhaust pipes burning holes in your tarp as well as putting up with moisture damage from conventional covers, to your bike. fix it to the ground or use your bikes front wheel weight to hold the dome down and keep it portable. You can even free up some valuable space in the shed and move your bike outside. Komine's motorcycle storage is a great way to keep the dust and elements off your bike and make it easier to get out on a ride.AUD470.00 – AUD590.00
- Komine, LuggageKomine's SA-211 Waterproof Leg Bag is popular choice amoung riders for keeping your valuables safe and dry when out on the bike. The 2.2 liter storage pouch is made from Welded waterproof liner and is equipped with reflective qualities to be seen on the bike. This is a great, high-quality leg bag.AUD49.00
- Komine, OthersWant to keep your hand warm this winter? Then the Komine AK-021 Neoprene Handlebar Warmer Mitts will definitely take care of this for you. Made from wetsuit material and lined with fleece, they function excellently to block the chill out and keep your hands warm. Fixed to the bike for as long as you decide, these wind blockers make for a quick and easy installation. One of Komine's best sellers for a reason.
- Accessories, Komine, Moto Liner, OthersStay cool on the bike this summer with Komine's JK-084 3D mesh lining vest. The vest goes underneath your existing jacket to crate a cavity between yourself and your protectors. Made from polyester, the patent-pending, 3-dimensional air mesh vest creates a winding trail between the jacket and the body of the rider, and greatly improves the comfort of the summer. For use with any jacket.AUD65.00
- Komine, SecurityIf you want peace of mind when you leave your bike out on the street then the Komine LK-120 Alarm Padlock could be what you have been looking for. It can be either fixed to the disc or used with your existing security chain which will reach 110 decibels is someone tries to move it. The padlock can be also used without the alarm by simply turning the U-shaped shackle around. The alarm padlock is great for all types of applications as well as protecting your bike.
- Komine, OthersThe Komine AK-344 Noise Reduction Earplugs are able to block out annoying background noise while still being possible to hear conversations. This can make your ride a lot more enjoyable, especially long ones, where you may not want to listen to the background noises for hour after hour. This will help reduce fatigue and concentration. WIth an SNR rating of 28 decibels, these are a great way to protect your hearing, and the silicone earplugs come with a storage compartment. Sometimes you want to protect your hearing and just ride without all the background noise.AUD29.00
- Accessories, Komine, Others, ProtectorsThe classic Komine SK-605 Back Brace waist belt renewed its design and appeared as a new color Black / Red color. A thin rubber guard that absorbs and disperses the shock from the lumbar spine to the coccyx. The support spring strongly supports the lumbar spine. The degree of tightness can be finely adjusted by the sub belt. Support and hold your lower back for long touring hoursAUD55.00