GK-179 CE Protect Leather Gloves (S & 2xl Only)
With European Certification standard on the Komine GK-179 CE Protect Leather Gloves, you can rest assured that you have the highest standard of protection. The floating armour is designed to stay comfortable across the top of the hand so when you grip, the glove adjusts accordingly. Made from goat leather and synthetic , as well as perforated panels for air flow, these elements all, combine nicely to create a stylish and practical retro looking glove.
The finger guard and touch screen feature, round out the all round, well-made glove.
- Special leather is sewn for touch panel operation
- CE leather motorcycle glove made from goat leather・polyurethane
- Foam padding
- Finger guards
- Retro style
- Brown in colour (not Tan)
- CE approved soft knuckle protection
- Floating knuckle structure
- Perforated leather
- Velcro closure
Komine’s CE certified leather motorcycle gloves have a soft CE rated knuckle protector that is designed to adapt to the shape of your hand. The gloves go great with the vintage/retro style bikes.
Quality comes first! KOMINE is a traditional Japanese riding wear manufacturer. Our wide lineup allows matching in various situations. You’ll be able to find the item that best suits you from our huge range. Focusing on quality, affordability and safety!
What the icons represent
- 12V Heat Gloves, All Weather Gloves, Battery Heat Gloves, Komine, Moto GlovesThe Komine EK-205 Advanced 7.4V Battery Heated Motorcycle Glove is now here! A rechargeable battery heated glove that allows you the ability to plug into your bikes cigarette accessory to provide endless heat on those long rides or when you haven't had a chance to re-charge the batteries. (accessory sold separately) This stylish glove has a carbon fiber heating element that runs around the perimeter of the hands and fingers/fingertips to keep you warm and safe to allow you full function of your fingers on those winter rides. The glove itself is constructed with a windproof/waterproof breathable liner and a thin layer of insulation all designed to get the most out of the heating elements and has 3 settings on the built-in controller. Featuring touch screen capability as well as protectors on the knuckles, finger and carbon lateral slider this glove is incredibly comfy and offers nice dexterity for a winter glove. A 7V rechargeable motorcycle glove that can also run off the bike is a great combination in a heated glove.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe KOMINE GK-228 CE Protect Mesh Motorcycle Glove is a great affordable option for daily use around town that has a CE standard certification for motorcycle gloves (EN 13594: 2015) that offers great abrasion resistance. As this is one of the most common types of injury caused by motorcycle accidents is an abrasion injury or 'road rash' with the KOMINGK-228 CE Protect Mesh Glove gives you peace of mind in case of a fall. The KOMINE gloves also have the added benefit of smart touch technology enabling you to use your smartphone or navigation system without the hassle of removing your glove. With the HR paneling built into the glove will you have extra visibility on night rides and foam padding in the palm will help reduce vibrations through the hands.
- 12V Heat Gloves, All Weather Gloves, Komine, Moto GlovesIntroducing the latest 12V heated gloves to our range, the Komine EK-201 Protect Heated Glove. With carbon fiber heating elements on the back of the hands and fingers, these gloves work great to keep your hands warm where you need it most. Each glove has its own individual built-in temperature controller with 3 settings to customise your heat as you ride. The gloves themselves are incredibly comfortable and well made with a soft fleece inner liner making them feel really nice when you put your hands in. The HiPORA waterproof liner will keep the water out whilst trapping the heat in as well as offering great protection with a soft comfortable knuckle protector, neoprene and goat leather palm, carbon slider and great dexterity in the fingers. They come with wiring included and can connect directly to the GT-40 Deluxe Heated Jacket Liner. If you're looking for a more sporty 12V heated gloves then these are for you.AUD269.00
- All Weather Gloves, Komine, Moto Gloves*Discontinued - Limited sizes Komine's GK-814 Goretex CE Tourer Winter Gloves- ATERUI is a unique, premium cold weather glove with EC Certified safety features. Their waterproof, windproof and breathable qualities are second to none with a 45,000mm Goretex liner integrated into the design. It also features a dual cuff system that allows you to tuck your jacket into a cavity between the inner part of the glove and outer part, eliminating water runoff into the glove or wind chill up the sleeve. Complete with knuckle and finger protectors as well as a carbon slider, reflective qualities, smartphone compatibility, insulation all rolled together into a quality package. These winter gloves are for the rider who wants high-end functionality and high-end protection *Discontinued line so limited stock available.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe KOMINE GK-215 Protect 3D Mesh Motorcycle Gloves are perfect for summer riding. The glove offers great ventilation and comfort and with the rubber knuckle guard, there was no compromise to safety allowing great feel and dexterity with the controls. Whether you are riding across town or playing in the dirt off-road, you will be protected and comfortable Protection comes via a strong, flexible Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard and a palm carbon-slider. The mesh and COOLMAX will comfortably cushion your hands allowing amazing airflow throughout. The gloves also come with the added benefit of smart touch operation allowing you to use your smartphone or navigation device without the hassle of taking the gloves off.
- All Weather Gloves, Komine, Moto GlovesThe Komine GK-245 Protect Waterproof Motorcycle Gloves have the feel of a summer glove but will keep you dry when caught out in the rain thanks to the laminated waterproof membrane. Comfortable, surprisingly stretchy and lightweight without compromising on safety. This well fitted glove still features a molded knuckle protector and reinforced palms. If you don't ride in the wet because all waterproof gloves are bulky and reduce your feel, try these!AUD65.00
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe 2020 GK-235 Titanium Racing Glove has now arrived and there is still no other more comfortable leather sports glove on the market, that we have tried. This is all thanks to the unique gun-cut stitching around the finger which removes the seams from inside the glove so you feel nothing but subtle goat leather once your hand enters the glove. The biggest benefit of this is it allows you to get a super tight, form-fitting glove that will shape and mould around your hand and after a couple of rides become a second skin, which means amazing feel on the controls. The safety features on this glove are second to none with a titanium knuckle protector and carbon on the wrist, palm and back of the fingers. The adjustment strap has been improved so the glove is held firmly in place and the perforated holes and vents built into the titanium help to let some air in as well as featuring touch screen compatibility. This glove is a great piece of craftsmanship that once you put your hand in, you won't be able to take them off.AUD199.00
- All Weather Gloves, Komine, Moto GlovesThe Komine GK-827 CE Approved Waterproof Winter Motorcycle Gloves A model that has acquired CE certification as a motorcycle glove by selecting materials that are excellent in durability and tear strength. ・ CE approved glove that passed EN 13594: 2015 in material content ・ The 1st CE approved glove in JAPAN If you don't want to wear big or bulky gloves through the winter then the GK-827 CE Protect WP-Gloves is a good choice. This glove has acquired CE certification for abrasion and impact. Amazingly comfortable these insulated gloves will not only keep your hands dry while providing a decent amount of insulation against the cold, but will help to maintain feel and dexterity. Quite a feat for for such a lightweight glove! A sporty longer cuffed winter glove equipped with an embossed knuckle protector. And due to the SMART TIP panel, operating your smartphone is possible without the need to remove the glove first .AUD115.00
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe KOMINE GK-232 CE stretch Mesh Motorcycle Glove is a great affordable option for daily use around town. With it's own CE certification for motorcycle gloves (EN 13594: 2015) there is high level abrasion resistance. A medley of super abrasive-resistant synthetic leather, nylon and polyurethane are used. One of the most common types of injury caused by motorcycle accidents is an abrasion injury or 'road rash'. With the GK-232 Mesh Glove you have peace of mind in the case of a fall. Foam padding in the palm will help reduce vibrations through the hands. The KOMINE GK-232 gloves also have the added benefit of smart touch technology enabling you to use your smartphone or navigation system without the hassle of removing your glove. Non-slip fingers and extra padding on the palm increase the comfort also. HR paneling built into the glove will you have extra visibility on night rides.
- All Weather Gloves, Komine, Moto GlovesThe Komine GK-825 CE Approved Waterproof Short Winter Motorcycle Gloves is a great option for riders who like to have the jacket cuff fit over the glove. Featuring a carbon slider and touchscreen technology the glove offers the benefits of a summer cut with the winter capabilities. The HiPORA windproof/waterproof/breathable liner and a thin layer of insulation will help keep your fingers moving on those winter rides and its stretchable capabilities will make for a nice fit along with the safety benefits of CE Certification. Offering full movement, warmth and protection this glove is a unique winter glove!AUD109.00
- All Weather Gloves, Komine, Moto GlovesThe Komine GK-801 Winter Waterproof shot Motorcycle Glove is easy to use and comfortable to wear. This is an ideal glove for riders who like to get the cuff of their jacket over the glove. It is equipped with built-in knuckle protection and palm sliders. This glove offers the same level of protection as the top models, along with Smartphone connectivity in the fingertips. Offering full movement, warmth and protection this glove is a unique winter glove!
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesIf your looking for an affordable, yet comfortable, the option with safety protection on the back on the hand as well a carbon slider on the palm then you have found them. Komine's GK-163 3D Protect Mesh Gloves are a nice looking glove that won't cost a fortune. The 3D mesh incorporated into the design, on both the front and back of the hand to create refreshing airflow. Offering touch screen capabilities and a reflective logo to help be seen on the bike. These are an awesome summer riding glove with low profile rubber inner knuckle protector, perfect for daily use.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesWith European Certification standard on the Komine GK-217 CE Protected Leather Gloves, you can rest assured that you have the highest standard of protection. The floating armour is designed to stay comfortable across the top of the hand so when you grip, the glove adjusts accordingly. Made from goat leather, synthetic and nylon, as well as perforated panels for air flow, these elements all, combine nicely to create a stylish and practical retro looking glove. The touch screen feature round out the all round, well-made glove.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe new Komine GK-236 Short Titanium Racing Glove has arrived and there is still no other more comfortable leather glove on the market. The unique gun-cut stitching around the finger removes the seams from inside the glove. You only feel subtle goat leather once your hand enters the glove. Dexterity is the biggest benefit. It allows you to get a super tight, form-fitting glove that moulds to your hand, becoming a second skin in just a few rides, offering amazing feel of the controls. The ultimate in safety—with a titanium knuckle protector and carbon armour on the palm and fingers. The adjustment strap has been improved so the glove is held firmly in place. Perforations and built in vents keep you cool. Tech lovers will appreciate the touch screen compatibility. Once you put your hand in, you won't be want to take them off. The short-cuff version of the amazing Komine GK-235 Racing Gloves, these really showcase great craftsmanship.AUD169.00
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe Komine GK 193 Protect Leather Mesh Gloves is a well-made summer glove that offers great airflow with the benefit of solid protection. The mesh qualities and 3 vented ducts build into the carbon knuckle protector create great an opening to let the wind flow through the hand as well as the added safety of carbon on the fingers and palm sliders. The combination of these materials added with genuine leather, and touch screen technology makes for a well-rounded summer glove. Ventilation and protection in one nice looking glove.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe Komine GK 190 CE High Protect Mesh Gloves are for the rider that loves the benefits of the mesh fabric but doesn't want to give away safety. Fully equipped with CE rated carbon knuckle protector, as well as carbon on the fingers, wrist and palm, make these gloves the great balance between safety and comfortable summer riding. With major impact points supported with leather, the stretchy mesh compliments the armour to give elasticity and comfort for the rider as well as great airflow and sensitivity to the controls. The reflective features help you to be seen on the roads and the touchscreen capability means you won't have to take your gloves off. Quality mesh gloves crossed with safety, comfort and durability.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesKomine's MG-001 Carbon Mesh Motorcycle Glove from their Motofango range, are a great looking urban glove. The leather and mesh combination offers both durability, safety and comfort on those hot days. With floating carbon protection on the knuckles, carbon slider and finger protection you can be confident in your gloves while on the bike. they offer great dexterity, reflective capabilities as well as comfort, all bundled together in a nice looking glove.
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThese easy-to-move-in mesh gloves, with a soft TPR protector from the fingertips to the wrist are ideal for adventure riding. So these gloves mould to the shape of the hand with ease. They have a 3D construction- for optimal control- which prevents fatigue when worn for a long time.AUD65.00
- Komine, Moto Gloves, Summer/Spring GlovesThe KOMINE GK-225 CE Protect Mesh Motorcycle Gloves are a great, affordable option for daily use around town. With CE standard certification for motorcycle gloves (EN 13594: 2015), these gloves offer abrasion resistance. As this is one of the most common types of injury caused by motorcycle accidents is an abrasion injury or 'road rash' with the KOMINGK-228 CE Protect Mesh Glove gives you peace of mind in case of a fall. The KOMINE gloves also have the added benefit of smart touch technology enabling you to use your smartphone or navigation system without the hassle of removing your glove. With the HR paneling built into the glove will you have extra visibility on night rides and foam padding in the palm will help reduce vibrations through the hands. They come with protectors on the knuckles, fingers and wrist.
- Komine, SecurityThe Komine LK-122 Reminder Motorcycle Alarm Disc Lock will give you comfort in knowing your bike is secure the next time you leave it. With dual movement sensors and 110-decibel alarm, no one is going to be able to move your bike without someone knowing about it. The hardened, anti-cut 7mm steel pin locks into position on your disc and reminder cable make sure you won't forget about it. Get the LK-122 alarm disc lock so you can leave your bike knowing it's secure.
- Komine, OthersThe Komine AK-344 Noise Reduction Earplugs are able to block out annoying background noise while still being possible to hear conversations. This can make your ride a lot more enjoyable, especially long ones, where you may not want to listen to the background noises for hour after hour. This will help reduce fatigue and concentration. WIth an SNR rating of 28 decibels, these are a great way to protect your hearing, and the silicone earplugs come with a storage compartment. Sometimes you want to protect your hearing and just ride without all the background noise.AUD29.00
- Komine, Tarps and DomesCurrentlyt on sale- Large from $470- $380 ans X Large from $590 - $470 No need to store your bike outside in the elements with Komine AK-103 Motorcycle Dome. This can be your own personal, portable storage unit for your motorcycle without having the hassle or removing tarps every time you want to ride. The bike sits away from the structure which means you don't have to worry about hot exhaust pipes burning holes in your tarp as well as putting up with moisture damage from conventional covers, to your bike. fix it to the ground or use your bikes front wheel weight to hold the dome down and keep it portable. You can even free up some valuable space in the shed and move your bike outside. Komine's motorcycle storage is a great way to keep the dust and elements off your bike and make it easier to get out on a ride.AUD380.00 – AUD470.00
- Komine, SecurityIf you want peace of mind when you leave your bike out on the street then the Komine LK-120 Alarm Padlock could be what you have been looking for. It can be either fixed to the disc or used with your existing security chain which will reach 110 decibels is someone tries to move it. The padlock can be also used without the alarm by simply turning the U-shaped shackle around. The alarm padlock is great for all types of applications as well as protecting your bike.AUD35.00
- Komine, Tarps and DomesWant excellent storage at an affordable price? Then the Komine AK-102 Compact Motorcycle Cover is the fit for you. The lightweight shell gives excellent protection from the wind, water and UV elements. It comes with breathable side vents, holes for your security chains and a center hook to prevent being blown away in strong winds. It also comes with a convenient cover bag. Protect the machine you love with the AK-102 motorcycle cover.AUD32.00 – AUD39.00
- Komine, OthersKomine's AK-109 3D Mesh Motorcycle Seat Cover is easily installed to your bike seat. It is a 2 layered, 3D Mesh, anti-slip system that works to create an airflow between you and the motorcycle and reduce sweat while riding in those hotter months. It also helps with cushioning for comfort while on your commute.AUD35.00 – AUD52.00
- Komine, LuggageKomine's SA-211 Waterproof Leg Bag is popular choice amoung riders for keeping your valuables safe and dry when out on the bike. The 2.2 liter storage pouch is made from Welded waterproof liner and is equipped with reflective qualities to be seen on the bike. This is a great, high-quality leg bag.AUD49.00
- Accessories, Komine, Moto Liner, OthersStay cool on the bike this summer with the Komine JK-084 3D mesh lining vest. The vest goes underneath your existing jacket to create a cavity between yourself and your protectors. Made from polyester, the patent-pending, 3-dimensional air mesh vest creates a trail for air to flow between the jacket and the body of the rider, and greatly improves the comfort of the summer. For use with any jacket.AUD65.00
- Accessories, Komine, Others, ProtectorsThe classic Komine SK-605 Back Brace waist belt renewed its design and appeared as a new color Black / Red color. A thin rubber guard that absorbs and disperses the shock from the lumbar spine to the coccyx. The support spring strongly supports the lumbar spine. The degree of tightness can be finely adjusted by the sub belt. Support and hold your lower back for long touring hoursAUD55.00
- Accessories, All Weather Pants, Komine, RainwearKomine's RK-539 Waterproof Breathable Motorcycle Rainwear offers great protection from the heavy rain whether you are on or off your bike. The 27,000mm waterproof membrane keeps the water out whilst being very breathable. The jacket and pants combination has reflective qualities as well as many adjusters to keep the wind and rain out while keeping a nice fit. The foldable hood is handy for when you are off the bike. Keep dry and comfortable on the bike with Komine's waterproof rainwear.AUD159.00