Komine AK-103 Motorcycle Dome
$415.00 – $510.00
No need to store your bike outside in the elements with Komine AK-103 Motorcycle Dome. This can be your own personal, portable storage unit for your motorcycle without having the hassle or removing tarps every time you want to ride. The bike sits away from the structure which means you don’t have to worry about hot exhaust pipes burning holes in your tarp as well as putting up with moisture damage from conventional covers, to your bike. fix it to the ground or use your bikes front wheel weight to hold the dome down and keep it portable. You can even free up some valuable space in the shed and move your bike outside.
Komine’s motorcycle storage is a great way to keep the dust and elements off your bike and make it easier to get out on a ride.
- 09-117/AK-Don’t worry about hot exhaust pipes melting fabric covers(Non-Contact Motorcycle Cover)
- Motorcycle dome cover can shelter most bikes
- Large $470 – X Large $590
- Protect your bike and access it with ease.
- Durable 600d polyester oxford with pu coating
- Steel tube construction for maximum strength
- Breathable side vents allow natural convection to exhaust hot air from motor Protect from the sunlight, wind and other various elements
- Can be fixed to the ground
- Replacement tarps available
- Available in 2 sizes can be available as storage for bicycles
Komine’s motorcycle dome takes the hassle out of covering your bike up. No more bike covers that press against your machine.
This product is not completely waterproof due to its sewn formation. We recommend that you do the assembly with two people. For outdoor use, please refrain from using it in strong winds such as cyclones.
Quality comes first! KOMINE is a traditional Japanese riding wear manufacturer. Our wide lineup allows matching in various situations. You’ll be able to find the item that best suits you from our huge range. Focusing on quality, affordability and safety!
What the icons represent
- Komine, SecurityThe Komine LK-122 Reminder Motorcycle Alarm Disc Lock will give you comfort in knowing your bike is secure the next time you leave it. With dual movement sensors and 110-decibel alarm, no one is going to be able to move your bike without someone knowing about it. The hardened, anti-cut 7mm steel pin locks into position on your disc and reminder cable make sure you won't forget about it. Get the LK-122 alarm disc lock so you can leave your bike knowing it's secure.
- Komine, Tarps and DomesWant excellent storage at an affordable price? Then the Komine AK-102 Compact Motorcycle Cover is the fit for you. The lightweight shell gives excellent protection from the wind, water and UV elements. It comes with breathable side vents, holes for your security chains and a center hook to prevent being blown away in strong winds. It also comes with a convenient cover bag. Protect the machine you love with the AK-102 motorcycle cover.$32.00 – $40.00
- Komine, LuggageKomine's SA-211 Waterproof Leg Bag is popular choice amoung riders for keeping your valuables safe and dry when out on the bike. The 2.2 liter storage pouch is made from Welded waterproof liner and is equipped with reflective qualities to be seen on the bike. This is a great, high-quality leg bag.$49.00
- Komine, OthersWant to keep your hand warm this winter? Then the Komine AK-021 Neoprene Handlebar Warmer Mitts will definitely take care of this for you. Made from wetsuit material and lined with fleece, they function excellently to block the chill out and keep your hands warm. Fixed to the bike for as long as you decide, these wind blockers make for a quick and easy installation. One of Komine's best sellers for a reason.
- Accessories, Komine, Moto Liner, Others, Summer/Spring JacketsStay cool on the bike this summer with Komine's JK-084 3D mesh lining vest. The vest goes underneath your existing jacket to crate a cavity between yourself and your protectors. Made from polyester, the patent-pending, 3-dimensional air mesh vest creates a winding trail between the jacket and the body of the rider, and greatly improves the comfort of the summer. For use with any jacket.$65.00
- Komine, Tarps and DomesNo need to store your bike outside in the elements with Komine AK-103 Motorcycle Dome. This can be your own personal, portable storage unit for your motorcycle without having the hassle or removing tarps every time you want to ride. The bike sits away from the structure which means you don't have to worry about hot exhaust pipes burning holes in your tarp as well as putting up with moisture damage from conventional covers, to your bike. fix it to the ground or use your bikes front wheel weight to hold the dome down and keep it portable. You can even free up some valuable space in the shed and move your bike outside. Komine's motorcycle storage is a great way to keep the dust and elements off your bike and make it easier to get out on a ride.$415.00 – $510.00
- Komine, OthersThe Komine AK-344 Noise Reduction Earplugs are able to block out annoying background noise while still being possible to hear conversations. This can make your ride a lot more enjoyable, especially long ones, where you may not want to listen to the background noises for hour after hour. This will help reduce fatigue and concentration. WIth an SNR rating of 28 decibels, these are a great way to protect your hearing, and the silicone earplugs come with a storage compartment. Sometimes you want to protect your hearing and just ride without all the background noise.
- Accessories, Komine, Others, ProtectorsThe classic Komine SK-605 Back Brace waist belt renewed its design and appeared as a new color Black / Red color. A thin rubber guard that absorbs and disperses the shock from the lumbar spine to the coccyx. The support spring strongly supports the lumbar spine. The degree of tightness can be finely adjusted by the sub belt. Support and hold your lower back for long touring hours
- Komine, SecurityKomine's LK-123 Alarm Wire Lock can help give peace of mind when you leave your bike left alone. Motorcycle thefts are on the rise so the more you can do to prevent it, the better. The alarm lock is a combination of a hardened steel security wire combined with a 110-decibel alarm that when sensors any type of movement, will alert anyone around or scare the thief off. When a perpetrator views that your bike is secured with this, it'll be a bit enough deterrent on its own. Choose to have the alarm on or off and be comfortable leaving your bike.