Deluxe Motorcycle Heated Jacket Liner WITH Wireless Remote
Venture Heat Grand Touring Deluxe Motorcycle Heated Jacket Liner with wireless remote included is a dream come true for any motorcycle rider taking on the elements. The motorcycle heated jacket liner features an integrated wireless controller that easily mounts on a vehicle for simple and safe micro-climate control with 3 heat settings. The micro-alloy fibre heating elements are strategically placed around the entire back, around the collar, both sleeves and both sides of the chest for maximum heating performance.
Its form-fitting design allows riders to replace their existing jacket liner while still maintaining high comfort and mobility levels. This lightweight mid-layer power sports heated jacket liner is weather resistant so it’s safe to use in both snow and rain.
What makes Venture Heat Deluxe Motorcycle Heated Jacket Liner is the technology in the heating elements. These are made of, industry-leading, carbon fibre panels which can bend, twist and be folded without the risk of being damaged because they are wire free. The Jacket Liner also has built-in cables that run along the sleeve to allow any of Venture Heat’s 12V Heated Glove range to connect seamlessly to the one power source. The heated motorcycle gloves run off their own circuit which allows you to have completely different heat settings on the jacket liner and each individual glove to really customise your heat. Battery harness comes included so you have anything you need to stay warm on the bike. *Due to the number of heating panels the jacket liner has, it can not run off a portable rechargeable battery.
The Deluxe Jacket Liner is like having an electric blanket wrapped around your upper body. You can now do what you love and ride your bike all year round in comfort. You wouldn’t drive your car through the winter without a heater so why would you ride your bike without one. Ride all winter in comfort and use your bike as much as you do in the summertime. Add the pants, gloves and socks for full-body heating.
The Venture Heat Touring Deluxe Motorcycle Heated Jacket Liner is your ultimate companion for winter riding. Customers rarely go above the low- medium setting due to the amount of heat the electric jacket can produce. Your existing jacket helps trap the heat in and keep the wind out.
- 12V Accessories, Venture HeatMotorcycle Y-Splitter for connecting multiple 12V products to the one battery harness.AUD30.00AUD30.00
- 12V Accessories, Venture HeatDesigned for motorcyclist already installed an easily accessible Battery Tender Cable to the vehicle's battery. Convert the SAE battery lead (used by most motorcycle battery tenders) to a coax connector for our heated gear. You may be able to utilize that harness without installing another Battery Harness.AUD35.00AUD35.00
- 12V Accessories, Venture HeatIf your vehicle is equipped with a cigarette lighter port, you can utilise it to power select 12v heated gear without installing a battery harness. Due to the limitation on the vehicle's power output, we recommend checking your vehicle's manual to ensure that it offers sufficient power from the plug. Ideal to power your 12V heated gloves, heated insole, or hybrid heated vest totaling less than 4 AMP total draw. Comes with 10 AMP fuse. For use with all 12V items under 10 AMPS. This 12V adapter can be used with European bike outlets by removing the red cap from the end.AUD35.00AUD35.00
- 12V Accessories, Venture HeatWireless Controller for GT Series Heated Clothing. For use with: - Deluxe Heated Motorcycle Jacket Liner - Motorcycle Heated Jacket Liner Lite - Motorcycle Touring Vest LinerAUD50.00AUD50.00
Recently Viewed Products
You haven't viewed any products yet.
|Heating Elements||Entire Back, Each Sleeve, Collar, Each side of Chest|
|Heat Settings||Low, Medium, High|
|Power System||Plugin into Vehicle|
|Voltage||12V- Battery Harness included|
|Exterior Fabric||100% Nylon|
|Style||12V Heated Jacket Liner|
Q: Is the battery included?
A: No, the battery is sold separately. You can use your existing one of purchase one from us.
Q: What are the heating times?
A: 4 Hours High, 7 Hours Medium and up to 12 hours on low
Q: Can the jacket be washed?
A: Yes. Please follow the washing instructions that come included.
Q: Can the power bank be charged anywhere?
A: Anywhere a USB point can be found.
Q: Is there a warranty?
A: Yes, 1 year on the clothing and 6 months on the batteries.
– 1 Heated Motorcycle Jacket Liner ( and Instruction Guide)
– 1 Built-in Controller
– 1 Wireless Remote Control
– 1 Battery Harness with Safety Fuse
*When using a heated Jacket Liner and Pants at the same time you may require a motorcycle Y-Splitter to run both products at the same time*
|Dimensions||35 × 25 × 6 cm|
Large, Large with Wireless Controller, Medium, Medium with Wireless Controller, Small, Small with Wireless Controller, X Large, X Large with Wireless Contoller, X Small, X Small with Wireless Controller, XX Large, XX Large with Wireless Controller, XX Small, XXX Large, XXX Large with Wireless Controller, XXXX Large