Venture Heat’s heated pant liners are designed to go under your existing trousers to keep your legs warm.
The USB Tri-Zone Base Layer Pants are power by a 5000mAh 2AMP power bank which comes included. With up to 6 hours of heating time, they also have the ability to add a bigger power bank to double the duration.
The Heated Motorcycle Liner Pants are powered by the motorcycle and draw around 3AMPs. They are unable to be used with a portable lithium battery due to the power they draw.
What makes our Heated Pants better?
- The flexibility to have a full range of heat levels instead of removing layers
- Long-lasting, discretely concealed lithium batteries
- Carbon Fiber Heating Elements
- Quality stitching and premium quality materials
- XTC Comfort Technology
Our Rechargeabale Heated Thermal Base Layer Pants
- Base Layers, Battery Heat Pants, Heated Men's, Heated Womens, Venture HeatVenture Heat's USB Battery Heated Base Layer Pants are the perfect solution to keep your lower body warm this winter. With heating panels on the waistline, knee/thighs the warm soothing heat will hit the right spots. The battery heated thermal pants are fleece lined for comfort and have a built-in controller with 3 settings so you can customise your heat. The included rechargeable battery offers up to 6+ hours heating time with the included battery or 12+ hours with a 10,000mAh battery. Beat the cold this winter with your own battery heated base layer pants$189.00$189.00
Our Motorcycle Heated Pant Liners
- 12V Heat Pants, Heated Men's, Heated Womens, Venture HeatVenture Heat’s Motorcycle Heated Liner Pants are engineered with adventure riding in mind. The Xtreme Comfort Technology features 2 micro-alloy fiber flexible heating panels which are placed from the thighs to shins to keep the legs warm. The controller is designed to easily flip on top of the riders outerwear, giving easy easy access to 3 temperature settings. The interior of these heated motorcycle liner pants is lined with fleece making the perfect base layer for comfort, performance and warmth. The front of the heated pant liner is constructed with 4-way stretchable softshell fabric for easy wind protection. The rear has a synthetic poly-spandex compression material to wick moisture away keeping users dry while riding. Ride that bike all winter in comfort. *When planing using the heated motorcycle pants liner and 12V jacket or 12VVest at the same time then a motorcycle Y-Splitter will be needed to plug into the battery harness. [sf_modal header="Pants Sizing" btn_colour="black" btn_type="bordered" btn_size="standard" btn_text="Sizing Guide"] The pants stretch up to 14 inches around the waist from the measurement below. [table type="standard_minimal"] [trow] [thcol]Size[/thcol] [thcol]Hip[/thcol] [thcol]Inseam[/thcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XS[/tcol] [tcol]24"-30'[/tcol] [tcol]28 1/2"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]S[/tcol] [tcol]26"-34'[/tcol] [tcol]29"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]M[/tcol] [tcol]29-38'[/tcol] [tcol]29 1/2"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]L[/tcol] [tcol]39"-40"[/tcol] [tcol]30"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XL[/tcol] [tcol]30-42'"[/tcol] [tcol]30 1/4"[/tcol] [/trow] [trow] [tcol]XXL[/tcol] [tcol]30-46"[/tcol] [tcol]30 1/2"[/tcol] [/trow] [/table] [/sf_modal]$235.00$235.00